Adobe Creative Cloud Classroom in a Book: Design Software Foundations with Adobe Creative Cloud
- eBook (PDF) 48,14 €
Your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription delivers a breathtaking collection of state-of-the-art creativity toolsfor web, print, video, interactive, digital marketing, UX/UI design, and more. With so much power, where do you start? If you're familiar with one or two of Adobe's tools, how do you extend your knowledge to make the most of the entire Creative Cloud, choose the right tool for each job, and do amazing work? Start right here, with the only classroom-proven guide to the entire Adobe Creative Cloud suite: Adobe Creative Cloud Classroom in a Book.
Authored by leading designer and instructor Joseph Labrecque, this guide reflects his experience teaching hundreds of students at the University of Colorado Boulder College of Media, Communication & Information. Each chapter combines an overview of a Creative Cloud app with well-crafted hands-on practice. Labrecque introduces the software, explains essential concepts and design principles surrounding its use, guides you through basic tools and workflows, and then walks you through executing a project from beginning to end. You'll learn how each tool works in real life, and how to apply design concepts and theory in your own creative practice.
Labrecque introduces the fundamentals of Creative Cloud for both desktop and mobile, Creative Cloud Express, and all these skills:
- Cloud-based photography with Lightroom
- Raster image compositing with Photoshop
- Vector graphics design with Illustrator
- Page layout management with InDesign
- Prototyping for screens with Adobe XD
- 3D rendering with Dimension
- Audio content production with Audition
- Video content sequencing with Premiere Pro
- Motion graphics compositing with After Effects
- Live performance capture with Character Animator
- Interactive content animation with Animate