Abacus Year 6 Textbook 1
Abacus is a unique maths toolkit for inspiring a love of maths and ensuring progression for every child. Written by an expert author team, it has been carefully crafted on a robust approach to creating inspired and confident young mathematicians.
Part of the Abacus toolkit, the textbooks provide:
- the perfect balance of practice and problem-solving for each area of maths
- pictorial representations to support children’s conceptual understanding
- clearly laid out questions with instructions that are easy to follow
- a self-assessment opportunity on every page
- colour to indicate the different maths areas within the programme.
Series Editor: Ruth Merttens
Authors: Jennie Kerwin and Hilda Mertte